Health and Safety
“Safety is not expensive, it’s priceless”
At Ashburton Crane Hire, a commitment to occupational health, safety and the environment is part of the business.
Ashburton Crane Hire upholds its position as a West Australian leader by promoting occupational health and safety excellence. We are committed to protecting the health and safety of each employee. With a deeply-rooted safety culture we also promote safety to our customers and subcontractors, and provide lifting solutions in accordance with safety regulations.
This is achieved through
- Complying with statutory requirements, codes, standards and guidelines
- Setting up objectives and targets with the aim of eliminating work related incidents in relation to our activities, products and services.
- Defining roles and responsibilities for occupational health, safety and environment.
Before you Hire
- What is the item to be lifted and how much does it weigh?
- How far does the crane need to reach?
- What date and time do I need it?
- Location of the job?
- Dimensions of the item to be lifted?
- Do I have a licensed Rigger/Dogman?
- Contact phone number at site?
- Company name and purchase order number, if not paying by credit card or C.O.D.
Health and Safety Strategies
Our strategies include
- Ensuring occupational health, safety and environment management principles are included in all organisational planning activities
- Providing ongoing education and training to all of our employees
- Consulting with employees and other parties to improve decision-making on occupational health, safety and environment matters
- Ensuring incidents are investigated and lessons are learnt within the organisation
- Distributing occupational health, safety and environment information, including this policy, to all employees and interested parties
- Providing enough resources to ensure occupational health, safety and environment is a central part of the organisation.
Lift Plans, Policies & JHA
Job Hazard Analysis