Health and Crane Safety Perth
“Safety is not expensive, it’s priceless”
At Ashburton Crane Hire, a commitment to occupational health, safety and Perth's environment is part of the business.
Ashburton Crane Hire upholds its position as a West Australian leader by promoting occupational health and safety excellence. We are committed to protecting the health and safety of each employee and also that of other workers on sites in Western Australia. With a deeply-rooted safety culture, we also promote safety to our customers and subcontractors and provide safe lifting solutions in accordance with Western Australian OH&S regulations.
High crane safety standards achieved through
- Complying with Western Australian statutory requirements, codes, standards, and guidelines.
- Setting up objectives and targets with the aim of eliminating work-related incidents in in Perth in relation to crane operations, products, and services.
- Defining roles and responsibilities for occupational health, safety and environment.
Questions Before Perth Crane Hire
- What is the load to be lifted
- How much does it weigh?
- How far does the crane need to reach?
- What date and time do I need crane hire?
- Location of the site?
- Dimensions of the item to be lifted?
- Contact phone number at the site?
- Have you got a licensed Rigger/Dogman on site?
- Company name and purchase order number, if not paying by credit card or C.O.D.
Health and Crane Safety Strategies in Western Australia
Our strategies include
- Ensuring occupational health, safety and environment management principles are included in all organisational planning activities.
- Providing ongoing education and training to all of our crane company employees
- Consulting with employees and other parties to improve decision-making on occupational health, safety and environment matters.
- Ensuring incidents are investigated and lessons are learnt within the organisation.
- Distributing occupational health, safety and environment information, including this policy, to all employees and interested parties.
- Providing enough resources to ensure occupational health, safety and environment is a central part of the organisation.
Crane Lift Plans, Policies & Job Hazard Analysis (JHA)
Job Hazard Analysis