Ashburton Crane Hire operates a modern fleet of 10 mobile pick and carry and all-terrain cranes from 20t - 250t for Perth metro and all rural areas. We cover all aspects of crane hire and transport no matter what the task we can provide the right equipment, personnel and expertise to get your job completed on time to budget and with care from our dedicated team.
Since November 2013 Ashburton Crane Hire has been involved in the pre-construction phase and full construction phase of James Packers new 6 Star Crown Towers Hotel Development. Due for completion in late 2016 the new Crown Towers Perth will include 500 rooms, resort pool, restaurants, bars, a grand ballroom, convention centre and private gaming salons on a prime riverfront site at Burswood, adjoining the existing Crown Perth Resort.
Ashburton Crane Hire has been providing cranes, Isuzu trucks and fire fighting trailers to Monadelphous Projects for the Wheatstone Project since 2013. Chevrons A$29billion Wheatstone LNG Project is one of Australia’s largest resource projects. The Wheatstone project will include an onshore facility located 12kms south of Onslow in Western Australia’s Pilbara region. The foundation project will include two LNG trains with a combined capacity of 8.9 million tonnes per annum and a domestic gas plant.
WE'RE HERE TO HELP!
- Managing DirectorGuy has 26 years experience in the crane hire industry his father Bill Black established Onslow...
- Operations ManagerJames is our Operations Manager and has been a major part of our management team...
- AdministrationDeb joined the team in July 2014 and comes with over 40 years admin experience...
ASHBURTON CRANE HIRE
The Right Choice!
Ashburton Crane Hire is a company committed and built on providing you with an exceptional, safe and reliable lift and shift service 24/7.read more
- Over the past 10 years, Ashburton Crane has been involved...
- West Australian family owned company providing crane hire wet or...