Ashburton Crane Hire is the preferred crane supplier on the new Perth Stadium development site working closely with Brookfield Multiplex and the various contractors involved in the construction project. The new 60,000 seat stadium will be open for the 2018 AFL Season. A multipurpose venue capable of hosting - AFL, rugby, soccer, cricket and entertainment events.
Since November 2013 Ashburton Crane Hire has been involved in the pre-construction phase and full construction phase of James Packers new 6 Star Crown Towers Hotel Development. Due for completion in late 2016 the new Crown Towers Perth will include 500 rooms, resort pool, restaurants, bars, a grand ballroom, convention centre and private gaming salons on a prime riverfront site at Burswood, adjoining the existing Crown Perth Resort.
Ashburton Crane Hire has been providing cranes, Isuzu trucks and fire fighting trailers to Monadelphous Projects for the Wheatstone Project since 2013. Chevrons A$29billion Wheatstone LNG Project is one of Australia’s largest resource projects. The Wheatstone project will include an onshore facility located 12kms south of Onslow in Western Australia’s Pilbara region. The foundation project will include two LNG trains with a combined capacity of 8.9 million tonnes per annum and a domestic gas plant.
WE'RE HERE TO HELP!
- Managing DirectorGuy has 26 years experience in the crane hire industry his father Bill Black established Onslow...
- Fleet ControllerJames is our Fleet Controller and has been a major part of our management team...
- AdministrationDeborah joined the team in July 2014 and comes with over 40 years admin experience...
ASHBURTON CRANE HIRE
The Safe Choice!
Ashburton Crane Hire is a company committed and built on providing you with an exceptional, safe and reliable lift and shift service 24/7.read more
- We have 2, 20t Franna Cranes for sale. 2006, excellent...
- Ashburton Crane Hire is proud to introduce to its fleet...
- Ashburton Crane Hire has been involved in the James Packers...